Your Safety is our top priority at Let’s Play!
At Let’s Play, we are committed to the health and safety of our guests and employees. We have worked diligently to enhance our health and safety, and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be updated based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, and public health and governmental directives.
You would never compromise on the safety of your child, and neither should you have to. At Let’s Play, we have strict protocols and guidelines that are up-to-date with the ever-evolving industry standards & public health directives. Our team of experts is trained diligently to ensure that you enjoy only the finest cleanliness, health, and safety standards.
Let’s Play Safety Rules
1. Parental Supervision is required at all times.
2. No running or rough-housing
3. No climbing on nets or fence
4. No food or drinks inside play attractions
5. Socks are required in the play area
6. Follow weight and height restrictions posted on each attraction