Let’s Play has actively used your feedback to implement new safety measures and improve policies so that we can provide the best possible guest experience. We have spent the past few weeks giving the facility a deep cleaning and sanitizing. We are continually educating our staff on safe health practices and closely monitoring CDC and industry updates.
***Update: CDC now says Coronavirus doesn’t transmit easily through touching surfaces. See the article HERE
We are taking the following steps to help keep our guests safe while in the facility:
- New hours of operation: 9:30 am to 6 pm (7 days a week).
- Limiting guest capacity to 30% of our facility’s capacity.
- To help facilitate a touch-less check-in process, we are requiring all waivers to be completed online using your own personal device.
- Guest temperature will be taken at the door, temperatures must be under 100.4°F to enter.
- Guests are encouraged but not required to wear face masks.
- Social distancing signage around the facility. Parents are encouraged to assist us in maintaining social distance.
- Additional touch-less hand sanitizer stations around the facility.
- Staff will be wearing face masks, face shields and gloves.
- Staff will have their temperature taken before their shift.
- Dedicated staff members will be cleaning and disinfecting all high touch surfaces using an EPA approved, high-grade disinfectant that effectively combats the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- Scheduled fogging of our entire facility.
- Ball Pits and water fountains will be closed.
- For our new Party procedures please click HERE
Parents are encouraged to assist us in maintaining social distance. We need your cooperation in order for the above procedures to be effective:
- Move around Let’s Play in any order to avoid crowds or close contact.
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds after restroom use.
- Sneeze and/or cough in the bend of the elbow.
- Do not enter the building if you are sick, with fever, or any other COVID-19 symptoms.
- Some of our attractions may be closed during your visit.
- If you leave the facility, you may need to wait in line for same day re-entry.
As we prepare to meet your needs in this new COVID-19 environment, Let’s Play has and will continue to take steps to make you feel comfortable about your return to our facility. We thank you for your trust in us and we look forward to seeing you all soon.
Thank you for choosing to spend time with us!
We are in this together!
Learn more information on COVID-19